YOU: I'm not afraid. The old dude told me that you would help me, can you?
- Certainly. It seems that the old dude acknowledges you as someone who is worthy of the Minus Maze Quest.
YOU: I suppose.
- Do you see the search bar to the top?
YOU: I see it. What about it?
- In rooms where you see such a bar, it means that you are able to use an item or weapon.
YOU: Cool. But how?
- Just add the name of the spell, weapon or item that you want to use right after the text of the box. Remember case sensitivity, so if I say something in non-caps, then type the spell in non-caps.
YOU: I see.
- If you are sent to a page that doesn't exist, simply press BACK.
YOU: so should I be on my way?
- You could be. But I want to help you further. There is a password only me and my superiors know about, though I only know the first part. If you tell it to them, maybe they will be able to tell you how to defeat the Dragon.
- It is goos Maybe you should give the spell a try, remeber, type the room name eg. Minus Maze/Lv2/1/talk followed by /goos for this particular spell.
In room where you think that you should use this password, simply write goos next to the room name, in the box, and click "Action!"
- You can either try the spell, or simply click here to return to the room.