You leave the quarters. There aren't that many people around, it's not even 0600 yet and you're on Deck 2, only a few select senior officers here. You act as Starfleet as you can and you go towards your destination.
You're about to ask the computer the time, but you don't want to be rude.
What's up next, bub?
- A. Get the heck off Deck 2 and head elsewhere.
- B. Go into the Environmental Systems Monitoring for whatever reason
- C. Squeeze into one of the EPS junctions to mess with stuff
- D. What are you sneaking out? Try the docking elevator.
- E. Check out the emergency lockers. Don't forget your combination.
- F. Go into some dude (or dudette)'s quarters
- G. Get out why you still can! Take an escape pod!
- H. What he can't see won't hurt him... go into Commander La Forge's quarters.
- I. Lose your wedding ring? Head into Organic Solids Reprocessing
- J. Need some more treknobabble? Check out the Single-Use Gel Solidification unit.
- K. Empty quarters. Just empty.
- L. Ouch... into the aid station with you.
- M. umm... "Remote Alloy Depositation Furnace..." whatever that is...
- N. Go to the local pub. It's not ten-forward, but it's there.
- O. The only android in Starfleet lives here.
- P. Backtrack
- Q. Oooh... some stations
- R. The only Klingon in Starfleet lives here.
A B C O________ A | |O | _____ |D | | E] | FD DG E] | | | E] | | DG E] | |_ |____E] DG | | | _____ DG | | | | | | HD DG ID | | | | | | DJ | | | | | |C KD DL | | | | | | | |C MD |C | | | | | DN | | OD | | | | DN MD |C | | | | | |C | | PD | | |C | DL | | | | | | | DJ QD | | | | | | DG | | RD | | |_____| DG _| _____ | | | E] DG | DG E] | | | E] | FD DG E] | | |____E] | | _|D |_________|O O B C A A